This cold has has drained my creative juices! I have tried to work on projects,but all I feel like doing is lying on the couch with tissue shoved in my nostrils. On Wednesday I took it easy thinking I would feel better on Thursday, on Thursday I told my self I HAVE to feel better on Friday, and today was worse than ever, I ran a fever most of the day. You know I'm sick when I only checked my e-mail ONE time during the day! Sabrina was scared of the fireworks (so I got out of that) and now I am slathered in Vick's vapo rub, with a scarf around my neck, a hat on and tissue in my nose (you should be happy you don't have to witness this). I am HOPING and PRAYING that I feel better tomorrow, I have so many things I want to finish before our Show & Tell Crafter's Market at the end of the month.
If I find my Mojo tomorrow I will post some pictures of what I am working on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment