OK... I don't know why I am feeling the need to talk about this..... Have you ever starting thinking of an old movie and can't get it off you mind? For the last few days I have been singing songs from the Disney movie PETE'S DRAGON! what the heck is that all about?? SO THEN.. as I am singing those songs, I start singing songs from Mary Poppins?? I need to go to itunes and see if there are any sound tracks.
Here are the pictures of some of the new aprons I made out of men's button down shirts.




I had some fun with this one
I stitched a design on it.
I better go and get to work, you know I have my goal of staying up till 2:00am every night to get stuff ready for my show next week.
REMEMBER.. just a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down :) I couldn't help myself.


No comments:
Post a Comment