Though I am still coughing I am feeling pretty good, I got several infant dresses sewn in this cute Asian Doll Print, I LOOOVE this fabric! I also have this with a pink
background, and a mint green background is on order, I ordered it in mid march and it won't be in until mid August. I also have diapers covers, burp cloths and diaper bags in this print for cute baby shower sets.
I got the painting bug today and got a bunch of signs done. Las Vegas Usually has a dry heat, but it was humid out today, I was cutting and sanding wood as fast as possible so I could get back inside. Here are a couple of the signs I got done today. I Have a vinyl cutter,but I love to hand paint signs. It never fails that I have to spell at least one sign wrong, Usually my friend Crystal catches it ( when I put it out to sell). Last year she caught "Christmas Wises" every other sign said Christmas Wishes,but that ONE!! I swear I have a stack of those signs, one day *wink* I will sand them all down and redo them.
background, and a mint green background is on order, I ordered it in mid march and it won't be in until mid August. I also have diapers covers, burp cloths and diaper bags in this print for cute baby shower sets.I got the painting bug today and got a bunch of signs done. Las Vegas Usually has a dry heat, but it was humid out today, I was cutting and sanding wood as fast as possible so I could get back inside. Here are a couple of the signs I got done today. I Have a vinyl cutter,but I love to hand paint signs. It never fails that I have to spell at least one sign wrong, Usually my friend Crystal catches it ( when I put it out to sell). Last year she caught "Christmas Wises" every other sign said Christmas Wishes,but that ONE!! I swear I have a stack of those signs, one day *wink* I will sand them all down and redo them.
.jpg)
I'd better go and finish the last of my signs, this is the last day I have to work on my own projects before the show this weekend, "wis" me luck :)


No comments:
Post a Comment