Friday, June 13, 2008
WHAT AM I THINKING!!
Am I crazy? As if I don't have enough on my plate I decide to start blogging? But .... I know I love STALKING some of my favorite crafty blogs. I love to see what goes on in their creative worlds...... I'm Crafty, and I like to think my world is creative! soooo maybe someone would love to STALK me (in a good, I like your crafts kinda way). I could not decide what I wanted to call my blog. I thought about my business name I'm Not Spoiled Designs, and although it is perfect for my boutique baby items, and home decor I wanted someting a little more about my whole life. Sin City Craft Addict is my life in a nut shell. I have lived in Las Vegas since 1994 and have been crafting and participating in craft shows since 1997. Over time you will see that I am a true craft addict..........seriously, I think I have a problem :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I thought I was "hardcore", but I must bow down to the true addict!
This is a great idea, I'll be posting regularly here too!
By the way- you are crazy. Fortunately most of us are, so it'll make for fun blogging.
~Robbie
Hello, I have come across you while cruising through blogland- trying to avoid the next thing in my workroom- wanted to tell you there ain't nothin wrong with being a craft addict! There are far worse things.
Welcome to blogging- the weird feeling of talking to no-one in particular and thinking that no-one is going to read it anyway... well guess what- I did... you are now officially being craft-stalked!
Happy sewing
Lisa
www.buttonbliss.com
Post a Comment