Monday, June 16, 2008

Pricing and Picture taking for Craft Shows

Today has been a frenzy of taking pictures of new product for my website and then getting prices on everything for a show I am participating in this weekend called Spring into Summer Craft Boutique. I have this bad Habit of waiting until the last minute to Price my product, people don't realize how long it takes to get prices on, With my mom's help today it still took two hours, and everything is still not done UGGGH!!

Newborn Booties Galore

Diaper Covers



Bibs & Burp Cloths


I need to have a better process, for the past two years I swore to myself that I would price product and box it up as soon as it is finished. Well...... there was a wrench thrown into the program (this is my official excuse). I bought some woven labels for my product from a guy on ETSY, well I paid for them on April 28th and still have not received them yet! We have gone back and forth and he has apologized , said business has been better than anticipated blah blah blah, so I waited, wrote e-mails and he had excuse after excuse, all the while I see his feedback getting worse on ETSY, more people complaining about the same thing. I finally had to tell him that I was going to report him to ETSY. He said I would have them by the end of the week or he would refund my money, we shall see. Meanwhile... I have everything on my couch waiting for labels.

I have been working on a couple of new lines for my business, I have to get them ready for my website. Take a look at these new infant hats that I am making, I have been cutting the pattern for about a week and I finally found something I like. I am always looking for the "perfect cool hat" for Sabrina, and never find what I want so... I created it. This size is for infants, I need to make some for toddlers. I always do Sabrina's hair "big" these won't fit her, so I made some cute visors too.




I'd better get back to Picture editing, I want to get some of this on my site this week :o)

No comments: