Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Color Makes Me Happy,so I am on Happy Overload

I have been working on getting signs and canvas frames finished. My Super canvas opener worked so hard to open all of the canvas ( I am going to have her painting them in no time, if it was up to her she would be now).



They are stacked in my craft room and I just LOVE all of the color!!! tomorow I will do lettering on them . For some reason I feel the need to make each one different, as if the same saying never sells twice :)




Don't forget to enter my Crafty giveaway it ends 2/28/09.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How the heck did you get so many different colors done so fast?!

I swear you are a one woman and a mini Factory. Can't wait to see the finished products...or win one!