Friday, January 9, 2009

Sabrina Rockin' Her New Hat

So I have been working on new stuff all day, and at 7 p.m. I decided I wanted to get some pictures of Sabrina wearing her new hat... BUT FIRST... I had to tackle the hair gone wrong (from being sick) and that involved some tricks....

Me: Sabrina,want to get your picture taken?
Sabrina: yeah!!!
Me: go get your hair box
Sabrina: are you gonna brush my haaaaiiiirr?
Me: do you want to look like Hannah Montana?
Sabrina: YEAH!!! With my wig??
Me: uuuhhh NO

So I told her she gets to be a rock star like Hannah Montana...... it worked, she sat still and took some great shots in about five minutes!!!!



Tomorrow my goal is to finish at least 4 more hats ( and dare I say get them list on ETSY too)...we shall see.



3 comments:

Mary-Beth said...

This kid needs an agent......what a natural beauty.

Robbie said...

ditto...she is a little actress in the making. How freaking adorable!

Rochelle said...

Thnaks guys :) you know I think shes cute,but every parent thinks their kids are the best looking kids on earth LOL