Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hello, my name is Rochelle and I am a child briber

I had to resort to bribery today to get some photos taken of my apron dresses. Sabrina was watching her favorite show, Yo Gabba Gabba, and I was ready to get photos taken so I could get busy. So mama pulled out the BIG GUNS...... CANDY!! It worked.....did you have any doubts.

This kid loves the camera, I think I could have got her without the bribe. We got the photos done and I posted some new items in my ETSY shop.





I am going to need glasses soon I am on the computer so much, I have been getting to bed about 2am and getting up at 5:30am. This online business thing is a HUGE job in itself, it is making setting up and tearing down at craft shows look like a picnic.


OK.. time to go rest my eyes for a minute and kill my ears watching American Idol. I usually don't watch the first two weeks, it breaks my heart to see dreams CRUSHED,KICKED,and STOMPED ON!!!! Unfortunately I Do get a laugh or two at their expense.

This weekend I will let you know where you can get SPOILED by I'm Not Spoiled Designs, enter a blog giveaway to get some of my stuff for FREE!

1 comment:

hugginsluvins said...

Bribery is a mothers best friend. Just wait! Soon your precious little angel will no longer be interested in candy. You will be doling out cash like me! LOL!
Amy