OH MY GOODNESS!!! did any of you watch A Home for the Holidays? I am an absolute emotional mess!!!! Many of you might not know but, I adopted my cutie through the foster care system, so this show was sooo close to my heart. It is heart breaking to know how many children are out there waiting for a home. I just can't help but wonder where my baby would be if she never came into my life, I can't imagine where I would be, I can't remember my life before she arrived. I must have been soo bored LOL!
OK.. enough sobbing for now,back to wrapping Christmas presents (I'm such a slacker)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
You almost made me cry a few weeks ago when you said Sabrina is the love of your life!!!
I've really only known you since you've had Sabrina, so I can't remember if you were bored or not...but I know I get bored and my cats get sick of me forcing them to entertain. haha.
p/s I cry at commercials.
You are an inspiration. You know homeless animals are my weakness, but all the paperwork is filled out to begin doing foster care. We will start classes when we return from our cruise. I am turning my craft room into another bedroom and my guestroom into a playroom with a craft corner where I can create while little ones play.
Mary-Beth
You are going to be the best foster parent ever!!! I remember when I got my license I was sooo nervous, I took all of my classes in a little over a month, I was taking three hour classes every other day! Kids love to craft I am grooming a future artist :)
Robbie
I cry at ANYTHING!!! I never used to cry and after I turned 25 I became a cryer????
I miss crafting with kids. I homeschooled my boys, so we always had one art project or another going.
Post a Comment