I try to look away.... I swear I do, but that orange bag keeps calling my name. I swear my child has had three pieces of her loot (seriously)!
I keep digging out Tootsie Rolls, Skittles, and even chocolate ( I don't even really like chocolate!).
I eat the sneaky candy, the ones that I can pop in my mouth and Sabrina can't see, and ask for some ( it's all about being a good mom you know, I don't want her teeth to rot).
I really need to toss this orange candy bag, I swear Sabrina wouldn't even notice, what I really need is candyholics anonymous! HELP!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Rochelle,
Let me help you out, anything for a friend---Bring me that bag of candy!!!
Uhhhhh I can't believe you don't like chocolate. I thought I knew you...but this is a shock!!!!
I know, I know!! everyone loves chocolate, but I would rather have some gummie bears, but....... I am raising a chocolate lover :)
Post a Comment