Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Crafters Market over, Ready for #3

Wow, what a week! I was soooo tired,but it was totally worth it! We spent 8 hours yesterday sorting vendor tags,and cutting vendor checks. This show generated a lot of interest for the next show, and I am amped to get busy as soon as a date is confirmed. Here are a few more show pictures:




My house is a TOTAL DISASTER!!!!!! and the sad thing is that I don't want to clean it LOL. I have two more craft shows scheduled for the year and I can't wait to get my house in order so I can move forward.

Plans for my house:

Paint the living room, hallway, and Kitchen ( that's the plan anyway)

COMPLETELY re-do my craft studio ( I can't even work in there)

Clean my garage, I seriously need to clear everything out and start over ( I would show a picture,but it is too embarrassing) I used to have a small path,but now I can't even walk in there. You know those people you drive by their house and you see a wall of junk!!!!! I am now that GHETTO-FABULOUS person.

This all needs to be done by the end of January LOL.
Tomorrow I will be going to work a shift at Behind the Picket Fence Craft Boutique. A friend of mine has been doing this show for years and it is one not to be missed! Go and check it out.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No worries Rochelle. I'm Ghetto-fab too.

Patrick Martin said...

Our house is Ghetto-fab too...Must be a crafter thing...