Well.....I can say the weekend started off good :) Thursday, I got all my special orders packaged for my friend Crystal to take to a craft show in Reno, My customers were going to pick them up. Saturday, bright and early, I took Sabrina with me to BaROCK my early vote *wink* for my candidate of choice. we came home and I got a bunch of work done for my next craft show Village Venture in Claremont California. As I was working the phone rang.... it was one of the customers that I sent two signs up to Reno, she informed, me that on one of the signs the word enlarged was spelled WRONG!!!!! I swear I read both of these signs a million times, and even had the NERVE to take photos of the signs and still did not notice!!!!!! she was so nice, she even apologized to me for ruining my Saturday!! she even offered to pay for me to ship the next one, of course I would not have her do that, it was totally my fault.
This morning I got up and cut a bunch of Vinyl to put on plates for the craft show ( I get everything set up,and my mom helps by weeding Vinyl for me).well.. I pick up the bag to take it to my moms car.... and DROPPED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as I scream NOOOOOO!!!! Sabrina starts crying! I'm a mixture of mad and sad, and Sabrina is crying "Mommy why did you throw those plates"? which I have to admit was making me more mad than sad! and Then.... Sabrina says "Mommy, I don't think you should do that anymore" and that just cracked me up.I swear just when I think I am getting ahead I take two steps back. oh well back to the drawing board.
This morning I got up and cut a bunch of Vinyl to put on plates for the craft show ( I get everything set up,and my mom helps by weeding Vinyl for me).well.. I pick up the bag to take it to my moms car.... and DROPPED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as I scream NOOOOOO!!!! Sabrina starts crying! I'm a mixture of mad and sad, and Sabrina is crying "Mommy why did you throw those plates"? which I have to admit was making me more mad than sad! and Then.... Sabrina says "Mommy, I don't think you should do that anymore" and that just cracked me up.I swear just when I think I am getting ahead I take two steps back. oh well back to the drawing board.



4 comments:
No one can really blame you for a mis spelled word. You did graduate from Round Mountain High School! So sorry about your plates! I can imagine that you were just sick about it. I have been busy sanding all day today. I painted all the bases on the frames we got. They are gonna be cute. I will post some pics on my blog when they are finished. Lots of luck at your upcoming craft show!!!
mmmuuuuuaaaahhhh!
Amy
Guess who's getting a dik-shun-airy for Christmas?
LOL!!! leave it to you two to make me laugh. It was not the first word spelled wrong on a sign, and I'm sure it won't be the last.
I thought the college degree would counteract the Round Mountian education, but sometimes it takes over.
Rochelle
Hi Rochelle,
I got out on Saturday and
Ba-rocked the vote too. My husband and two boys also cast their ballots for a certain senator from Illinois. There is victory in the air, and change is coming.
So sorry about your mishaps, but I hope that voting lifted your spirits.
MB
Post a Comment