Tuesday, October 7, 2008
For all of my Blog Stalkers
I was informed that I took too long to post on my blog. So I wanted to get some photos up. as I was going through my photos and relized the were AWFUL!!!!! sooo... here are two up close photos.My creative wheels have been turning and I have a lot of new ideas for my frames. I will post some photos in the next couple of days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Thank you! Did you think of a name for me yet. I found some super cute stuff to make. Need to come to Vegas for supplies.
Amy
I totally did not think of a name yet...how about... Round Mountain craft blogger,a smal town girl and her big city crafty dreams. LOL LOL you can kick me the next time you see me, so when are you coming to Vegas?
Here is Patrick's blog
http://matrixcontinuum.blogspot.com/
Love you!
Post a Comment