Yesterday some of the new Fabric I ordered came in!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE FABRIC!!!!!
and these skull prints are fabulous! I should have a couple of more boxes coming in this week. I don't have time to work with it because I am prepping for My the 87th Annual Candy Dance Craft Show in Genoa Nevada this weekend. This show is eight hours from home but, well worth the drive in past years, I have gotten calls from customers to make sure I am going to be there, and placed their orders early. sooo the fact that I have several large items sold before I get to town makes me more excited for the show.
I am racing around like a chicken with my head cut off, trying to get things done. Crystal and I spent 5 hours yestersday completing sale logs and cutting checks for vendors, I spent two hours completing the agenda, and creating a list of 2009 Board positions for the Crafters Guild meeting today. WHEW!
I'd better go get busy on some crafts
OH! I almost forgot! We got space assignments for the Boulder City Art in the Park craft show in two weeks, I got a fabulous space !! it is on the corner next to the gazebo where all the action is.
things are starting to look up in "craft land"



1 comment:
great blog!
Quiane
Post a Comment