
My older brother James has been really helping me A LOT for the past three days he has gotten to my house at 5a.m. and worked until after 3p.m. cutting, sanding, painting, and anything else I need.
My living room is so packed with boxes, and finished product, I have to put a bell on Sabrina to make sure she does not get lost. I made a pact with myself that I would get some of those half finished projects done, and looking through some boxes I found some cute things.
I founds these cute snowman Lifesavers, I had them painted, absolutely everything was done! I was just too lazy to go out and buy the lifesavers, and they got stuck in a box?????? So went out and bought the life savers to finish them. I will be selling them at Harvest Festival so get out there and buy yours, I only have 16. I'm sure I won't be making more ( since it took over a year to get these done)
I am so excited to be debuting my newest product at the Harvest Festival, but let me take you through their journey to become finished product.
They started out as 2x4 pieces of wood, and then got cut into 2x3 blocks. The next step is sanding (see pic above).
Painting

Sanding.......AGAIN........
a little scissor action..... a little ink.. and ..... TADAHHHHH!
I LOVE stacking blocks! I try to change them every year to make them freah and fun, My goal is to get some up one my website, by the end of next week.


I have lots more new stuff that I am working on, you guys will be the fisrt to see.


1 comment:
to cute you put me to shame! I did paint some wood last night! I need your crew over here!
Post a Comment