skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, August 24, 2009
Anatomy of a Toddler Hat
I have been Sewing like crazy the past couple of days. I have made 68.....yes I said 68 Toddler hats. I took pictures so you can see all the "fun" steps to making a toddler hat.
NOT DONE YET!
All of these cute hats will be at the
Harvest Festival craft show
this weekend. See you there
1 comment:
Dotty Delightful
said...
wow you go girl, thats an awful lot of sewing hats!! love the style very cute!
August 31, 2009 at 10:23 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Craft Addict and Addict in Training
Blog Archive
►
2010
(15)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(73)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
▼
August
(4)
It's Harvest Time
Anatomy of a Toddler Hat
My Fall 2009 Craft Show Schedule
Hellooo...echo...echo... is anone still there?
►
July
(1)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(11)
►
2008
(83)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(8)
About Me
View my complete profile
Blogs & Sites I Stalk
Everyday's A Memory
Just charms & Pretty Things
Ruby Vegas Designs
Wired & Crazy in Las Vegas
You like me...You realllly like me
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Follow this blog
1 comment:
wow you go girl, thats an awful lot of sewing hats!! love the style very cute!
Post a Comment