Thursday, June 4, 2009

School's out for SUMMER

Today was such an exciting emotional day!My baby graduated from pre- school, I couldn't help,but think that sooner than I want it to be she will be graduating form High school. Here are a few pictures of the event. She did sooooo good singing her songs with her class. I asked her if she was nervous, she said "no mommy, I'm brave".
Most of the kids in her class will be going to kindergarten this year.I am sooo bummed that her Birthday is in December,she she has to wait a WHOLE year. I have been on the hunt for a new pre-school.



4 comments:

Capital Mom said...

Hi, I have been following you for awhile. The dress is lovely! She looks so sweet.

Lee Wolfe Pottery OneClayBead said...

She's adorable! What a happy "big girl"! It literally seems like last week that my daughter was this age, and she just turned 16. She still has one girlfriend that she's had since preschool.

Robbie said...

Omg Rochelle you are getting so OLD! I remember when she was an itty bitty baby. LOL. Will they let you at another pre-school
...after all the mama drama you cause J/K :O)
Tell litte Beyonce that her hair looked FABULOUS for graduation. She's so fun and beautiful!

Unknown said...

She's beautiful - your blog makes me smile.