Thursday, May 28, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Just got home today,and ready to get back down to business, I was sooooo lazy during this trip. I took my laptop and said I was going to work at the hotel at night. I think that happened once. I have to admit that I needed the break. We had a great time, we visited places that I had not been to since I was 12 years old. We went to the building where my grandmothers lived, it bought back so many fun memories.

Sabrina liked staying in a hotel,but she heard the phrase "DON'T TOUCH THAT WATER"!!! waaay too often. In the room had bottles of water that you could buy for $3.50!!!!! I went to the circle K store and bought a 24 pack of water for $3.99.





I bought the lamp I have been dreaming of at IKEA for the past year, I am so excited to get it put together. If there was an IKEA in Las Vegas I would be in soooo much trouble!


We went to my niece's graduation last night, there was sooo many people there. It brought back so many memories, to see the stars in their eyes, the world at their finger tips, if I knew then what I know now :)

1 comment:

rubyvegas said...

So what's up with that? Is everyone in your family so beautiful???
Jealous over the lamp! I'm glad you had such a good time in Pheonix, you deserve it :o)