If so can I borrow it from someone who has it? My idea of organization is stacks of papers, I have a pile for bills, a pile for craft show applications, a pile for stuff I need to get back to ASAP...you get the idea. But now I have so many skillets in the fire right now my "system" is not going to work for me for much longer.
I tried to have a white board, and wrote down a list of things I need to do,but I manage to follow it for about a day.
I have gotten myself a MASSIVE amount of folders and labeled and am now using flex files for all of my different craft shows and things I am working on....keep yuor fingers crossed.
Soooo.. about those skillets in the fire :) I am so excited to have so many things going on, I'm telling you I function so much better with crafty chaos. My Rockin' crafty buds and I have started a chapter of the craft Mafia. We are the official Vegas Craft Mafia!! we have yet to have our first official meeting, but we need to get in gear. We have invited a few people to join us, we want to pool our resources and promote each others business.
I am also heading up a new craft show with my friend Robbie in down town Las Vegas at the Neonopolis, I am so excited about this show, it is called 2ND Saturday a craft affair you can read more about it on our Vegas Craft Mafia Blog. We are doing the show in conjunction with the newly opened Art Center. Art and craft can be friends and we hope everyone will come out support our event every 2ND Saturday, this month was a lot of fun.
My friend Denise and I are making plans for our Show & Tell Crafters Market this Fall, We have two shows scheduled.
on top of all of this crafty goodness I am getting applications sent out for other shows, I hope to participate in.
I have been working on some cute new things, I will post pictures soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hola momma!
Well not that this would help, but I re-organize my system every two to three months. I have TWO dry erase boards. One with a calendar and a corkboard where I put orders as they come in. Then I pull the order while I work on it and package it when done. I also write the date for "delivery" on each order so I don't fall behind.
The second dry erase board is for ideas, wish lists, 'recipes'(how much wire I used) and quick notes on what I need to do the upcoming month (advertising, re-design, etc). Oh and I have a regular calendar where I write down meetings and classes.
You know how it is though...everything changes everytime we add another crafty chaos project. Aye chihahua.
Wow, I'd never even heard of the Craft Mafia before. I'm definitely going to have to look into the chapter in my area. That sounds really interesting! Thanks for sharing.
As far as organization goes, I'm trying to get more organized myself, and I admit it's a monumental task. I think just about any crafter would benefit from a more organized craft space, though. Maybe something from the Scrapbox would help you get a little more organized, though? I know they have a ton of organizational pieces that look really useful. Personally, I wish I had the space for one of their bigger boxes, but I think I'm going to be getting myself their desk. Hopefully. XD
Post a Comment